Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I dont even know how to start but I just spent lots of money buying bigger seeders. I ended with the smallest SEEDER EX (5x5) .. I used this on my farm 17 which has approx 1750 fields plowed and no trees but a small corner not plowed. I then saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on farm 17.. it says 1755 .. isn't it supposed to be like considerably more than that since it plants 400 in a 5x5 size field instead of 25 in a 5x5?
So then I went to my farm 18 which is basically same size of approx 1750 fields and no trees.. I used my SEEDER 22x22.. I saved, exited, came back, checked farm stats for growing crops on both farms 17 and farm 18.. it says 1755 on farm 17 still and says 1764 on farm 18.
SO what is wrong with my farming? I spent good money on nothing? Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't farm 17 have ALOT more crops growing?
Hi Sundos

The amount of crops showing up in a farm, not considering if it is fertilized, depends on how many fields are plowed.

You can have a farm with 10 fields plowed and no matter which seeder you use, it will show 10 crops growing.

The only difference for the seeders sizes is how many fields you can seed in one click.