View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2020, 05:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marythies View Post
Why are my ships and a lot of other's coming back so fast with 0 mins listed against most farmers in the itinerary? Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phree View Post
Hi, my green cargo ship has returned but was only dispatched 2 days ago, Last night before I went to bed it was pretty much where I thought it would be, about 6 to 8 ports completed would be right. I am UK so I often have long waits as many of my ship playing neighbours are US and in bed still or at work when I dispatch ships. Anyhow I seem to have the problem that others are having and I don't want to end up with most of my ships at home and taking 45 minutes per container to load because of this.
Hi marythies and Phree,

I have moved your posts to the current new release thread as your issues are related to the new release. The developers are working on this issue and the one when users are not able to reuse the ship itineray. We apologise for the inconvienience at this time. Please keep an eye on the top post on page one an the last posts in this thread as any updates about these issues will be posted here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.