View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Last few days, I have had problems working neighbour facilities. Fresh postings, but still get message "sorry this has expired".

Some of my neighbours are experiencing the same with my posts. The problem is not that its to old posts, cause they are all fresh (1 hour etc).

I've tried to delete my older postings to see if it activates my new one. Sometimes it helps for my neighbours.

But this has not bin an issue before, so I think its a bug?

Another thing:
Sometimes (once a week?) when entering facilities work post, we get message "help with watering" and those stuff. What happends is that after thats done, its not possible to work facilities task is not activating. I enter the post by refreshing, but would not help.

Only workaround I found is to work 1-3 other neighbours facility posts BEFORE I can go back to the 1st. It then works.

It has always been like this, but its annoying for both parts. So I hope you will try to fix this somehow.

I got a suggestion! Remove this "help watering" etc. messages as long as we dont entering a neigbours farm directly inside the game. High level players have not much benefits from this task. The only time its usefull, is before I re-fuel (I get more fuel if I visit every neighbours farm first).
Hi MadamePonderosa

When you got the "expire message", were you working facilities from Wall requests, facebook home page or your friends timeline?

Also, can you remember from which regular facility and service facility you posted the jobs? Did you get the expire message trying to work from the same kind of facilities? Thank you