View Single Post
Old Aug 21 2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesap View Post
My neighbour has an issue with putting things on her farm. She has things in her storage that she wants to put on her farm but when she tries to drop it she can't. For example she has bought 3 Stellar mansions and has tried many times to place 1 or 2 on her farm 9 however even though she has plenty of room it won't her drop them.
Can someone please help me to understand this dilemma? She is Lvl 326 and we have been trying to sort this out as I have the green hand and we have together been designing her farm.
Hi Deesap

Sometimes this kind of things happens, if reloading the game doesnt fix the glitch, please tell your friend to try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens she has to close it and her farm, then clear her browser cache and close her browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, when she tries to place something in her farms she need to see the green spot which means she has enough space. And tell her to go to her preferences, the wrench, and put the check mark for every item, that way she will be sure she is not trying to place the items in the wrong place.