View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayradon View Post
For some reason, I'm not allowed to post in feedback. Perhaps you can move this there for me.

I am a long term FT player. I do spend money on green dollars. Usually for gifts for a family member most recently this March. Haven't actually played in about 2 years. Decided to pass some time as I'm do for a change and actually play.

The first two Quests I received are not completable unless I spend $32 and then $30 worth green dollars. I have $9 after going up a couple of levels.

I can understand this is a business. I don't understand how your business plan to recapture previous players interests is to bombard them with things they can't do unless they spend more real life money. Like really, 53 levels in a week to earn enough green dollars to be able to try to complete 8 quests in time to earn 3 at best. Who knows how many more facilities will need to be bought for the remaining 6 possible quests. Not very enticing in my books.

Guess your just not that interested in having me return. i'll try again in another couple years... Maybe.
Hi Dayradon

I moved your post to the thread about Feedback on Quests.

I'm not sure why you were not able to post here as you are a registered user. Only thing I can think is you were trying to post in a closed thread or there was a glitch while you were posting.

About Quests, all of them, Regular and Cooperative quests, are randomly assigned. The game doesnt know which level you are or which facilities you own.

If you wish to make a suggestion or give an idea for the game, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2