Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Jul 17 2023, 07:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I went through and stopped all products that use hen eggs as cannot keep up with them. Noticed they were still going down so have had to start going through every facility to check. I am up to J and have found facilities that are not listed under hen eggs..hence why my count is going down. It seems that hen eggs cannot keep up with all the facilities as well as the new ones added even just having one of each. A lot of time to stop every product using eggs. Surely the production of hens eggs needs to be upgraded. I have super coops and coops on every farm, so should not be having this trouble. Please look into it as others have also noticed...Thank you
Hi rodkay1,

With the facilities you are seeing not listed as using hens eggs, are you taking into account that it won't list hens eggs when an ingredient needed is made in a different facility. For example, the Argentinian Restaurant will list eggs to make the Milanesa and Mash but it will not include the eggs required to make something like Ranch dressing that the Patagonian Lamb requires.

If it's not that, which facility and what product is not listing the hen eggs, when you look at the ingredients to make it? If there is a lot of them you can report this to support.

It is up to each individual to work out how many animal products they can harvest from their farms daily and what they may be able to get from the game with any other other methods like gifts/trading and then work out if they have enough to supply the facilities they want to own, which as you know is what the ingredient planner can help with. Then they have to take into account any extras required if they also like to refill them more than once a day.

If you would like to request any increases please post your request in the suggestions area of the forum for the developers to see. In case you need it, here's the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.