Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2021, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Shear View Post
I can't harvest my ready trees. I can chop those that need to be chopped but just can't do the harvesting ones. This function stays off for days, then comes back on, all of a sudden. Now it is off again. This function stopped Sun morning this time, it is Wed. a.m. now. Thank you for any help you can give me. I work on regular quests every day. Not being able to harvest ready trees is keeping me from getting these quests. ~Cynthia~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Shear View Post
I was told by someone to refresh. How do I do that. Have never done that before.
Hi Douglas Shear,

Are you using the single harvest tool to harvest your trees with crops not showing? If you are there is a bug with that at the moment which is being fixed. All you need to do for now, is show your crops as well as your trees and then the harvest trees will show up so you can harvest them.

For future reference, when someone asks you to try refreshing the farm that you are on, look in the green grid top left of your game screen. The farm you are on will have a yellow background. All you do to refresh that farm is click on that yellow rectangle and the farm will refresh.

In this example this farmer has 32 farms and the one that they are on is farm 1 in the grid which is yellow:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 09 2021 at 08:32 AM.