Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2022, 02:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Dubrasky View Post
Ok, I am a patient person. Been on Farmtown since 2009 and stayed away when it messed up. Been back since long before covid day same account probably because of issues. Well, I just went through hell in the storm, Hurricane Ian eye and total destruction and you know I have had all I can't take. If you aren't going to get done. Where do you reimburse the excessive amount of farm cash, I have bought last year.
I even bought twice when Farm was crashing then just before removed which you had to know it was going to happen i spent hundreds more on farm cash. I have over last year spent $2,639.34 actually little more but I took 66 of them I still have some on cc i haven't paid but unfortunately, I did pay. Seeing how I have done this thinking long term you finally got it right. I want my farms back or money back. Where do i claim it i have screenshots of all payments.
[mod edit: email and contact number removed]
Hi Jeanne Dubrasky,

We're sorry to hear you've been having a hard time in your life, we hope that things will improve for you.

About your details. This is a public forum so it's not a good idea to post your phone number and email address for everyone to see. I have removed them from your post for you. We also do not contact anyone using those methods we reply to posts on this forum.

Requests for any Refunds are not done via the forum. You will need to wait until the game is back up, then the support link will be available again, should you still want to contact them.

At this time, there is no reason to think that the game will not be back. We just can't give any details or accuracy on day/time at the moment.

Any details we can give when we get them will be added to this post, click on the link below if you want to see it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659126

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 07 2022 at 02:27 PM.