View Single Post
Old Jun 19 2019, 04:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Several times recently I have gone to a neighbours Trading Warehouse as they have a beige dot showing on my neighbours bar and then when I get there and click on an item it says 'This farmer no longer has enough of this item to sell at the moment' despite it having the 'buy' button showing. I have cleared memcache and re-loaded but the beige button is still showing. Is this a known glitch ??
Hi barbaraelwart,

Did you close the game where you had it open after you ran memcache? If not please try that and see if it made any difference.

Please see if you can contact your neighbour that is showing the BUY button to you and ask them if the products are also still showing to them as available to buy as well. If they are not, please also ask if they have sold any of their products to a specific farmer rather than leaving them to be bought from the warehouse.

Are you neighbours both ways? Meaning they also have you for a neighbour?

It might clear up for you if they update or clear the sold offers showing in there.

Any extra information you can give would help to know why the problem is happening.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.