View Single Post
Old Feb 08 2017, 12:58 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa Jim View Post
Tiger, what I was saying was first thing this morning I filled my yellow ship first container then processing. When I got back the info for that container was gone. Refilled again (45 min)but this time I watched it to insure it would process. It did then went to second contained and started to process it when everything disappeared. Reloaded that container but made sure it processed. Just doing what the info on forum said to do if that happened. The bug is in my program or farmtown per Raul. My farm is already linked.272422134 Thanks
Hi Grampa Jim,

I'm sorry but that number you gave does not link to your farm, please try linking again, using the instructions i gave you, as your account is not linked to the forum and the auto linking does not work, so you'll have to get it manually.

So to be clear. You started processing a container, but if you close the manager without waiting until the process is done to 2% it doesn't continue to load? It reverts to not done?

And you are having to do this with all of the containers you are preparing? Meaning this happens 100% of the time?

Are you loading via the seaport manager?
Or are you clicking on the ship and going in that way?

Please can you also check that the date and time on your computer is correct, and any part of it being wrong will mess with timings on the farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 08 2017 at 01:57 PM.