Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 20 2021, 05:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
HELP~~ How do I find which of my many farms has a specific facility? I apparently need to manually start products.

The facility manager is not allowing me to start any production of any facility; however it does not even show this specific facility. And, yet...when I go to store to see about buying it, the store says I alread own one. Specifically, I need to produce product in the Irish Cafe to finish a quest. Do I have the Irish restaurant or not? There fore, how can I find it if I do have it. I do NOT want to buy a secon one if I already have one as the store says I do.

Any help would be appreciated, especially before I lose my quest.
Hi MajiK Merlin,

It is sounding like you don't have your Facility Manger set to show all facilities on all farms, you may have changed some of the filters which is why it may not be showing up in there.

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the Funnel icon and set ALL the filters like this:

If you make any changes, please remember to click in the green check mark to save them, then see if you can see your Irish Restaurant.

For speed your Irish Restaurant is on your farm called Beyond Sanity, so if you still can't see the facility in the FM you can go to that farm and start a single batch of the quest step you need from the facility itself.

If you already have the filters in the FM set like shown above and still can't see the Irish restaurant, let us know and we have another instruction you can try to resolve that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.