Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2021, 04:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4zs View Post
I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I am planting or harvesting crops I don't get the XP points right away, I either have to wait or I have to mouseover the area where my level indicator is at and wait for the dropdown box then I will get the XP's and a lot of times I forget and start working quickly and I lose a lot of XP's. This has been going on almost the whole time since the migration. Anyone else having that trouble and is there a solution???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
Texas Gal 544499599
Hi the4zs,

Of the 2 jobs you have mentioned you will only earn XP for the seeding, not the harvesting. Harvesting for yourself you just get crops. If you are using a combine when you do your crops you will also be getting XP for the plowing part. So if you thought you earned XP for just harvesting that may be why you think you are losing XP.

Looking at your data, we can see that your XP is climbing not dropping, and also showing that when you work for others that your XP is going up and you're getting xp as part of the bonus chest.

The counter has never been particularly great at keeping up with what you are doing. Although it can be slow to catch up when you are working fast and doing a considerable amount of work, other things can impact that like a slow connection, browser needing caches clearing, server load, others also working on your farms at the same time you are trying to, more than one farmer working the same farm.

There's no real need for you to watch that bar all the time, your XP will catch up with you as soon as the data has reached the servers or when you reload.

If you think you are losing XP for a particular job then try and check it when there's no-one else doing anything on your farms like farming or facility work or designing and just test a small portion of a job that earns you XP like seeding or plowing and see if you got the XP before you continue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.