Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
I'm not sure where to post this.
I find often recently that when I am working a neighbours facilities (both at the same time, this has always worked before and recently) one set of facilities will get worked just fine, but the other set just comes up with the message "oops, the mayor has already helped you with those facilities". When I know for sure that it is more than a day since I worked them. Additionally the offending facilities seem to take 10x longer to complete for some reason.

Hi Enigma Cross

It doesnt matter that you worked those friends facilities 1 day ago, what it is taken into account is when you worked the last facilities before trying to work new ones.

To be able to rework friends facilities, you cant work any for 8 hours. If you continue working facs without waiting 8 hours or you enter to work again 1 second before the 8 hours then you will receive the oops message.
You can open both, facilities and services at the same time to work them, but there is always a difference of second or more between them.

Please, before starting to work friends facilities, open your own farm and click in the yellow tool box. Then click in Show times icon, the clock, and in Gamewide button.

If you have a green check mark for both, Rework Facilities and Rework Service facilities options, then you can start working without problems.

But if you see a time instead of the green check mark, then you will have to wait that time if you wish to rework facilities.

Everytime you work new facilities, the times in those options reset to 8 hours.