Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Mar 27 2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
My problem is unlike other problems. While I'm actively reconstructing my farms, the FT system would always kick me offline and told me to click on the green checkmark to reconnect again. This is happening ALL the time while I'M ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING ON MY FARM. I thought the system would know if someone is actively working on the farm and it should stay online and not kick us offline. I would like this problem to be fixed because it is very annoying when I'm working to reconstruct my farms.
Hi Sandie May Angel

If you are talking about the pop up telling you are idle, I never got it while working my farms or other farms. This means while harvesting, plowing, fishing, planting, doing trees and flowers.
If you were doing other things on your farms like going through your neighbors coop quests, the managers etc. then you probably get that pop up.
In case you get the idle time while working farms as I previously listed (farming jobs), then please contact Support.

If you are talking about the pop up saying you are disconected from the server, then please follow the suggestions given in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590