View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thanks Raul... stayed up all night anxious for the update, and just as I was about to get some zzzz's we got New Release (naturally I stayed up)... Expanded my Farm 30 to 42x42, bought all 3 facilities and by the time I got to buying the tools I noticed some people not happy with the new 'method' so put a halt on that until more feedback... Tried 3 times to fill up the Appliance Repair Shop and the new Restaurant Supplies Fac, no go, gave up, closed shop to get a few hours of shut eye hoping when I wake up the facility problem would be fixed but it looks like it is not...
- So, I too am having problems keeping them full... every time I close and re-open the Facility Mgr they are back to showing empty...
- Will not be buying the new tree shaker & new flower harvester... it's based on the same principle as the new Turbo fishing boats from last release... no good for me... my farms are all realistic design farms... Since Aug 13th I have bought 1000 FC... each 250 FC costs me on average $53.00 CAN... that's $212.00 CAN in a span of 3 weeks, therefore, unless the tools are reverted back to the old method or maybe you can give us an option when buying the new tools whether we want the new method or the old method (don't know if that's feasible), I will not spend 100FC... my farms are not wall to wall trees on top of flowers on top of crops just like my sea coasts and lakes are not stacked...

Love the new flowers and looking forward to the ships...

As always, thank you again to Raul and the Dev Team for another great update (even though the tools are no use for me the way they operate)... I would be heartbroken if ever the day comes where FarmTown becomes a Ghost Town... would be a sad day indeed...
Hi Shellgirlmtl

We emailed the developers about the problem with the facilities, thank you for your patience.