Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2024, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have a problem with both the regular and coop quests. Right now I'll go with the regular quest. Current one is for the candied yams (sweet potatoes). I have the gift life line. I posted out for a number of items, including the brandy in order to get the white wine barrel (and the wine barrel for the grapes). I left, came back, had 2 ppl gift the brandy. I accepted and went into quest -- Why did the barrel start up by itself? I did NOT place it to be done. If I had, why would I have requested the brandy? This same stuff happens when I get down to needing 1 item for a coop quest. I will post a sticker on the item, someone will give it -- then the thing goes into automatic sending it to factory or service facility. I can't be the only one this is happening to. It is maddening - especially today. I had 8 hours left to complete this quest; and, the stupid thing automatically puts a 6 hour item on which means I won't make the 8 required quests. Please explain to me why the automatic sending things to factories or facilities. I don't understand this at all. This is not fair to any of the players.
Hi lynnetimpeiro

If you ask for ingredients and then you start or load your facilities and services this could happen.

Also, as ingredients have to be asked in order, as soon as you receive the first ones, if you start fsctories the next step using those ingredients is started.