View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2017, 07:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
OK - I selected the Movie theatre this week and I know I don't have Dan 7 on all the products. When I check Belt Levels in the Chain facility manager it only shows me the Pizza Facility - which only provides 2 of the products needed. I would have thought when you clicked check belt levels it would go to the Movie theatre not the Facs supplying it or do I only get the increased profitability from the Pizza items and not those from the Soft drinks Fac etc. In the menu it does only link the Pizza Restaurant to the Movie Theatre. If that is the case I will select a different one. EDIT I just realised as I have the Soft Drink Fac as a chain does that mean the Movie theatre cant use the soft drinks for extra profit? Hope this makes sense. Maybe I would be better with a different Service Fac
To achieve chain status you must have 7th dan for the products that are in the chain. Until you get those you will not see the import/export buttons. Belts and dans are earned by making the products in the regular facilities, not by stocking them in services, so that's why it is taking you back to the regular facility where you need to earn the dans.

Until the import/export feature is released we will not be able to see what products can be imported or exported so we can not tell you if you will see all the products.

What i can tell you is that you can not use your own export products to import or export to your own facilites you need to import/export to a neighbours facilites. So if you have the movie theater you must import from someone who has the pizza restaurant, or if they have the pizza restaurant they can export to your movie theater.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.