View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
My Facebook Gameroom updated itself yesterday evening, and ever since then, Farm Town has been crashing in it, but only when I click on Send Gifts, My Requests, or My Neighbors tabs, etc. - it will open the Play tab, but the other tabs bring up a black page that says "Sorry, Farm Town Has Crashed," and buttons that have options to "Try Again" or "Go Home."

I play another game using Gameroom, all aspects of that game still play perfectly well; I was hoping that this would resolve overnight, but it hasn't. This isn't happening when I play Farm Town on my tablet or my desktop, only on my computer in Gameroom. There are no links in Gameroom to contact anyone, and since this is only happening with FT, I figured I'd start here and ask if anyone else has had this happen to them, and if anyone has any advice for how to get this fixed? Since I use Chrome browser, I've been using Gameroom more so I can use my mouse wheel to adjust the screen size, since that's still not working, plus it's just easier to not have to go in through FB sometimes, it's a distraction from the game.

I tried to figure out what version of Gameroom I have, but I can't figure out where that information is, it's not straightforward in my computer's files.

Does anyone else have this problem, or know what's going on? Would uninstalling, reinstalling help? Thanks!

Hi farmerKBW

I moved your post to General Feedback where we have an open thread about Gameroom.

You say you are using Chrome as your browser, could you please try another browser just to check if you get the same problem?

Also, you need to report this problem to Facebook. And we are not completely sure, but we think that when you uninstall gameroom you are asked why, so you can give them feedback about the problem.