Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2023, 09:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I am not a happy bunny. Why do you include my neighbours in the NCC going against me. The reason I add friends as neighbours is because they are good players and contribute a lot to the NCC and vice versa. I have mentioned this before. There are so many people playing FT so why pit neighbours against neighbours it's not right. I know you have said that it's the developers that do this so the developers should sort it out and stop this from happening. I enjoy the game and know that glitches will eventually get fixed, but I hate it when I am up against my own neighbour!!!!!!!!!! it takes the fun out of the game
Hi Vivienne57,

Nothing has changed about the way Neighbourhoods are selected.
No-one has any control over what anyone is willing to do and how much they can contribute to the NCC contest. There will be times when some farmers can earn a lot of points and there will be times when they may be far more busy and can not contribute as much that week.

Your neighbour is still helping you with your own contest the exact same way they would if they were not showing up in the Competing Neighbourhood.

Even if there were enough participating in the NCC and it was possible to not show any current Neighbour in a competing Neighbourhood that still does not guarantee anything about your own Neighbourhoods ability to earn points or what the Competing Neighbourhood may be able to earn. You could still be competing with those that could earn as many or more points than your own Neighbourhood.

If you have not already done so, you can post your request for what you would like to see changed in the NCC in the relevant post related to your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.