Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2023, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
thank you so much for that info!
if i can ask you about another question on the $5 FarmPass ....
when i go to privileges, i've reached the level to have one farmer work my non-workable facilities. it's shows it has been worked once, but i didn't post for 1 day. i don't see it listed that a farmer worked them at the botttom of the page. does it time out? or am i just not seeing it?
Hi Carrie256,

The User Action panel beneath the game screen is limited on how many actions it can show, so it can only show the most recent activity.

You would have been more likely to see it there if you had been reloading the game and checking that panel within a reasonably short time of claiming the privelege.

Facility work requests can still be worked IF one of your farming friends could still see them in thier Facility Wall Requests and they were posted less than 2 days ago. Most farmers with a considearble amount of farming friends that play and post more often would have far more posts in ther Facility Wall Requests so wouldn't be able to see as far back in time as that. Some can only see back hours rather than over a day.

The time showing on the priveledge gives you an idea of when that priveledge will automatically reset and allow a farmer to work your non-workables again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.