Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Nov 04 2023, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I do not like that you have added other neighborhoods into the chains contest. Now the people in our neighborhood rarely win. Is there a way to remove the other neighborhoods?

Another thing, I have a lot of every coin farm and a few rare cash farms. (for us seniors, they are too expensive). I used to be able to add more than one of my other farms to the contest; now I can't. I cannot for the life of me understand your explanation of what it takes to get more added.

Help
Hi Joyinlife

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

Your neighborhood is made up of you and your neighbors who play NCC.

Your neighborhood will compete against 9 other neighborhoods, that hasn't changed so I don't understand what you're saying about adding other neighborhoods.

About adding facilities or how many facilities you are able to have in the NCC, these are the rules:

- If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 2 coin facilities.

-If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 2 coin facilities.

-If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities.

You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.