View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2023, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebell View Post
I realise that it's only to support but is there no other way of validating it?
We are always told not to give password out, it's not just a game account, there are personal details, payment info, etc etc.
Hi Hareball,

I am sorry but by stopping playing you've completely missed all the in game notifications and opportunities to be able to register your farms for the website yourself.

It was only possible for you to do that while Farm Town could still be played on Facebook.

I expect that the Support team will have already told you that they will only be logging into your account briefly to see if they can verify your account. They are not doing anything else, so any personal information, payment methods etc will be safe. If they have not told you this you can always reply to the ticket that they sent to you and ask them. Many have trusted support to do this over the years for other reasons other than registration issues and have never had any problems.

The choice is always yours whether you wish to allow them to do this or not, but this is the only current method left that has the possibility of transferring your farms so that you can play them on the website.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.