Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Sep 28 2023, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
SO helpful! Make vs. Load - I had no clue. I still get confused about the products used to make something else. But baby steps. At least I know now to watch for Make vs Load.
Hi Farmer_Susan,

Look at it like looking at a recipe in real life. Take something simple like a cheese and ham sandwich. The chances are that you are not going to be making the bread or cheese or ham for it, so you would likely be told the basics you need are bread, cheese, ham.

Here's an example of how the (yellow coloured) Cheese that you can make in the dairy processing can be used to make other meals in FT facilities:

Cheese isn't something you just make and that's all you can do with it. Cheese can then also be used to make a considerable amount of other meals like some pizzas, some sandwiches, Caesar Chicken Salad, Tiramisu and so on.

If you were to request ingredients to make Cheese you only get cow milk as that's the only ingredient needed to make the cheese.

If you were to request ingredients to make Sandwich with Veggies, or Cheese Pizza, as part of the ingredients you get, it would give you cheese as cheese is one of the ingredients in the recipe to make those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.