Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2023, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
When will this current issue be fixed?. Now I am behind on jobs for today. The game was working all day until now. What is going on. I hope this doesn't last any longer then today or go into next week. I like to play Farm Town everyday. I am still working on the farm pass for this month. I am still having on going issues with the bullying and harassment from other farmers. I really want something to be done about this. I have been using the mute, ignore and report but it just doesn't work. Those farmers just won't leave me alone like I kindly asked several times. It's SUPER frustrating. I just don't know how much more of this I can take. Slashkey should have a 0 tolerance on bullying. I have been experiencing this on a daily basis.
Hi tporter

We dont have an specific time to get this issue fixed, but hopefully in a few hours.

About your other problems, you have to report those users when they are sending you nasty messages or while you are at market. If you do not report them at that same moment, nothing can be done. And please just report them, do not respond to them.