Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Aug 17 2023, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
How do I let other farmers know that I need a certain ift sent to me for a farm pass?
Hi docmm6,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

There are several methods to request a specific gift depending on what gift you need for the goal. The request will post to the Other Wall Requests where your farming friends will be able to see it. They can send the gift from there by clicking on the link or they can use their Gift Manager Send Gifts section to send you that specific gift.
You will not see your own request in the Other Wall Requests page.

Any gifted tree/flower that you already have on your farms, you can click on to request that specific item. Using the Cinnamon tree as an example you could find a cinnamon tree on your farm and click on it then click on Request as a Gift to post it.

If you already have an item in your My Gifts section of the Gift Manager that matches the goal you can also request that gift from there by clicking on the More on the gift to post it.

If you do not already have one in My Gifts or in Pending Gifts that matches your goal you can exchange just one gift in the Pending section, accept that gift, then go to the My Gifts Section of the Gift Manager mouseover the gift until More appears then click on More to request it.
Note: Exchanging gifts will not count towards the goal which is why we suggest you only exchange one gift to be able to request it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.