Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Jul 21 2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Hi Mary. I tried going to memcache link and it took me to facebook and it was blacked out I have been using the farmtown website not the facebook one. My problem is that when I try to dispatch my shiips, I go to the log book and put them in the order I want them and then just before I dispatch they are all changed around. I also have difficulty putting them in order initially. They keep moving on their own to different spots. I have noticed that in particular spot 23 will go into the number one spot and push number one into the #2 spot but the numbers still say 23 and 1. Thank you for your help with this matter.
Hi powell

When you work through the web site, please use the following link for memcache:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About your problem with Logbook, while you are loading your cointainers, click in Logbook and then click in Reuse Last Itinerary. If you send ships daily, then you will get the same ports and positions than you had for the previous day.

After that, then you can move ports to different spots if you wish or change up to 10 ports for other neighbors ports.

But you have to click in Reuse Last Itineray first and then make changes. If you see that one port is not in the correct spot you moved it, close the ship manager and then reopen it and see if it stayed. If not move it again.
If you are trying to move a port from the bottom to the top of the screen or viceversa, try to do it slowly as you have to go through many spots to change it.