View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 06:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2023-07-14 08:30:19.461 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

when trying to exchange all my gifts in gift manager (website not facebook) i am getting this code message error and it won't accept any of the gifts just shows that message at the bottom repeatedly any help i have cleared memacache and tried a different browser
Hi Alexm2012,

Have you also checked the routine things are done like browser clearing, updates, computer updates?

On the website:
  • How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab?
  • Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once?
  • Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet?
  • If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there?

In the Facebook game:
  • Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet?
  • If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there?
  • Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box?

If you have gifts showing in the Website My Gifts section and have not stored them yet, please see if you can store them. Then see if that makes any difference to being able to exchange in the Pending Gifts section.

If you have gifts showing in the gift box on Facebook, please store them and see if that makes any difference when you go to the Website gift manager to exchange gifts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.