View Single Post
Old Apr 28 2023, 07:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezzer View Post
Please help. I hadn't played through Facebook for years. I have gone in through Facebook but I didn't need to register. I am managing to play through Facebook but I don't see a notification box that I can click on to register for the new farmtown.com website version. Why am I not seeing this box? I have tried logging in to the new website but I can't remember password. I know others had this problem initially, but it was resolved by there being a notification box on the Facebook version. I have not got this. How come? What am I doing wrong? Please help!
Hi kezzer,

Your post is a little confusing.

If you haven't played FarmTown on Facebook for years, where have you been playing it?

Do you mean that you deleted the game and only recently returned to playing it?

If you did not register using the Facebook version of the game then you did not provide the email and password that you would need to use for you to be able to log into the Website.

Have you ever logged into the Website?

Are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to play Farm Town? If you are, please look at the top of the Forum for Play in Facebook and click on it to make sure that you are in the current version of FarmTown on Facebook.

Try that, and if you have never registered for the Website or never logged into it, then you should be seeing a registration window that says "Secure your access to your Farm Town farms!"

If using the Play in Facebook button at the top of the forum doesn't show you that window, please supply your USER ID and the Build number which you will find when you load Farm Town on Facebook, scroll down past the game screen where your farms are, then past the yellow box underneath it and you will see
Your USER ID number is:
We need the long number after that and the Build number to the right that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.