View Single Post
Old Mar 18 2023, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i think all the missing of things started with land 56x56 upgrade all the black places all started when we got the 56x56 land upgrade .i had all my 9x9 removed then the friend put my farms back like i had them for over 9 years. i now today got blank spaces on my farm 3 and 4 and my 34 is messed up bad .lost my cow shed and all animals lost all my rabbits on 34 bought another cow shed but have not bought the animals yet.i buy the animals again soon as i feel llke doing it . there are to many players losing things reading a lot are talking about stoping playing farmtown.might just be facebook but this is crasy losing things plots not staying plowed
Hi MOM GLENDA,

Layering farms is what causes things to go missing. That's nothing new. As farms are upgraded to larger sizes and farmers try to put more layering on them the risk gets higher. That's what any farmer risks happening when they choose to do that.

It's possible for a farm to get corrupted even if you only had a single layer of crops along with other items on top of crops. There isn't any guarantee on how much layering would be 100% safe which is why it's never been recommended. A lot of farmers that layer are not even aware there is a problem as quite often they can't see it until they try to modify a farm.

Even though you had the 9x crops reduced on some farms, the 3 farms you have mentioned still have layered crops on them along with flowers and trees on top of those as well as some facilities and tools.

It will be up to you to decide what you want to risk when layering.

It is also up to you to decide if you want to try reduce what is already on those farms if you also want to see if you can correct where the missing fields are. There is still no guarantee that reducing other items on those farms will allow the missing fields to be put back in as more than one item in the same spot/row or column can make things go missing. What might go missing can be anything on that farm.

If any Farm Cash items have gone missing you would need to contact the support team about those with a list of what you think is missing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.