Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
My flowers have been seriously glitched for a day: when trying to hire (and looking at my farm stats), it keeps showing that I have flowers ready to harvest on several farms, but that is not actually the case.

When combined with all the other issues -- a chicken coop that reads "Ready to harvest" and isn't, never mind losing over a week on the Farm Pass timer (needless to say, I'm not going to pay for that again) and the ongoing stony silence from the devs on mitigation for that lost week, this is getting pretty frustrating.
Hi Ravenswing,

Is the date and time showing on your computer still correct?

Do the flowers that Farm Stats is showing you as ready exist on those farms?
If they do not, or you can not see that the ones it is showing to you are ready to harvest when you view them on those farms, then it's possible that it could have been caused by accidental or intentional layering. Could yourself or anyone you hired to design have altered the flowers on that farm, perhaps moved any, deleted or added any?

For your chicken coop issue, please click on this link to be taken to the correct thread for issues with harvesting animals and post your issue there with more details about where you are seeing that the chicken coop is showing ready to harvest, and which farm it is located on.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.