Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Hi

My ships don't always arrive at my neighbouurs despite my ship's log showing it at their port.

This is particularly noticeable when 2 or 3 ships dock at the same time. When asking the neighbour if they see my ships in the port, the answer is no. I was assuming my neighbours were not checking the ships - this is not the case.

The ships should be pushed to the neighbour and the notification should show up almost immediately, but not always. I'm fairly sure this is an intermittent bug especially were a neighbour is getting 2 or 3 ships from the same farmer.

Has anyone else noticed this problem please?
Hi NooNoo,

The notification on the toolbox or ship icon won't show up if they are not doing anything in the game like farm work. If they just had the game open or were doing something else then they would have to open the seaport manager to see any ships or reload the game and it should update.

If you can when you see a neighbour online where your ship hasn't been loaded ask them to open the seaport manager and see if the ship is there.

If it isn't then if you or any of your friends haven't kept up with things like clearing browsers, updating them then it's worth doing those as well as running memcache if that hasn't been done in a long time either.

IF it's the same people every time, it might be worth you considering removing some of them from the itinerary then putting them back in again and see if that helps, but remember that you can only use the replace 10 times in one itinerary.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.