Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Apr 06 2022, 01:37 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
ok. a neighbor and i figured out it is probably showing the original farm number in the bottom right, (the image above) BEFORE i/we rearranged our farms.

BUT that image above does not seem to accuratley reflect fertilized/irrigated farms correctly. the friend has her farms in the proper order but displays the incorrect fert/irri farm info. not a big deal though.
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,

The home icon can't show you every possibility. The blue which will immediately shows on all of them if you just visit and then were to click the home icon isn't easy to see which farms are fertilized. If you went there and used show work info to find the farms with work on them then worked those then clicked the Home icon, then those fertilized farms would be easier to see as you have already done the work.

Another example where that blue will still show up is if you had all farms but the farmer you were an SN for did not have them all. In that case you will still see all of your farms to be able to use it to return home, but those that they don't own will stay blue.

You're better off checking things like fertilization and irrigation by using the grid top left of the farm screen and using SHOW NAMES then click on Show Extra farm Info to see which ones have been done.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.