Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2021, 12:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, the last couple of days I am finding that when I post both facilities and clients , with a message on, they usually appear on my Timeline, but now there is only ever one that will show. Also, when going to Friends Timelines to see if I have missed posts there is only one of theirs showing also, although when i question them they have posted both. So now if you miss them on the wall and also on the 'My Requests' tab, you can only work one lot. I suppose this will be a FB problem, I know others have the same problem. Just wanted you to be aware of it.
Hi barbaraelwart,

When were the facilities posted could it have been much earlier today when there were problems with things like no profile pictures showing, gift and train issues, that resolved later on?

If they were posted in the last few hours, have you tried doing the usual things like clearing browser aches, checking the browser is still showing up to date, tried other browsers to see if the problem happens there as well, tried posting from different facilities?

Is there a specific facility that is doing this? If there is which one?

Please also run your memcache to clear your game data before you next try to post facilities. In case you need the instructions for that: Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.