Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
I'll go check but I'm sure that they're checked, otherwise they would not seemingly fill to 100% when I start all from the facility manager. This problem occurs in ALL 2nd and 3rd facilities and clients. I have 3 metal mills and only 1 is producing. I have 2 art shops but only 1 is selling product.
Hi pbellah

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Also, as Taz asked you, check to be sure all those facilities and services have a check mark, if they have it, then open them and check all products have a check mark.

After filling all your facilities, if those are still showing that they were not filled, reload the game. Then open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook which is the Ingredient Planer.
Set it to All facilities, 15 Days, By Missing. Also,put a check mark to Disable products option and then click in Update button.
Check if you have any product or item with red numbers into brackets. If they are products or items for those facilities/services, then you dont have enough of them to fill/load your facilities.