View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
chrome is my browser, web gl 2 is enabled. I am unable to load my farm. there is no U number in the toggle .
Hi HILARIOUS

Please check if Chrome is updated, to do that:

1. Top right of your browser at the end of the address bar you will see 3 dots. Hover your mouse over them and it will say "Customise and control Google Chrome", then click on the 3 dots

2. Scroll down till you see "Help", hover your mouse on Help and on the left click in "About Google Chrome"

If it is updated, you will see that information or if not, then it will start the update for the browser.

Also, are you clearing your chrome browser history/cache everytime you close your computer for the day? If so, you dont need to do that. When you clear your browser cache, next time you load the game, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

When you are trying to load the game, if you see it is taking more than 2 minutes, then click again in Play button. Wait for about 1/2 minutes and if it doesnt load, then click in Play button again.

As we have told you in other responses, if you have a family member or a friend who could check your computer, then the specifications for your computer are in the first post, first page of this thread.