View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2021, 05:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
I keep getting this message even though I have followed the instructions in the forums :WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!I have Web GL and everything has been working ok until a day ago.
Hi Luscuious Linda,

Are you still having problems? I've just visited your farms and someone is working them so I'm not sure if it's one of your super neighbours or if it's because you've been able to load the game and hire someone.

If you are still having problems:
What were you doing in the game the last time you were able to load it before the WebGL showed disabled?
Please copy the first 10 lines of information in the FT console below your game screen so we can see that information.

Which instructions and where have you tried? Was it the ones in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread? You have posted in several areas so we are not sure which ones you've tried.

I have turned off everything in your game preferences that would show things like crops trees etc so there is less for you to load.
Please try reloading the game again.

If this problem happens and you notice it does it when there are a lot of animals on a farm try adding a check mark to the Freeze Animals option in your gam preferences and remember to click the green check mark to save the change which should help if the problem is due to loose animals showing on farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.