View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2021, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I get animals when boosting a train but as my stables are full I need to "use" horses by placing them ON the farm but this is still not available? Even horses I've previously placed on the farm don't appear though I do get credit when harvesting horses.

Also, while quests don't yet work why do we now have the quest cube with old obsolete numbers showing?

Also, I know they are working on "fixing" what does not yet work but it has been SIX months since we got any levels (FC) for us maxed out long-term players. PLEASE!!!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

There has been an update with some fixes done along with that update we are testing Quests which are not available to everyone yet. You can ignore those numbers for now while we get all the tests done.

In the first post on page one is a Quick list to give you an idea of what is possible in the game. Working animals are animated, the information about animated items is in that list. When it's possible for the animated items to be added back to the game we will list them there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.