View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Hello, my user id is 1000002581486077 when I sell stuff why does it not show it has been sold? I am a super neighbor and yet there is no red dot on me is that a glitch? How do I get the neighbor's pictures together that I am an sn for? When I go to their farm it shows the work but does not change color so I know which farms need work. Now as for my farms I don't understand why my storage is so full I have all the extra storage too. I deleted farms layers just so I could plant trees. mess up the line and put them back in storage to try again and the pop up says to full how do I get anything done this way?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar

The red dot on your own pic when visiting superneighbors has not been added yet.
When you are on your own farms, click in a pic in your neighbor bar below the game screen and then click in Order by Superneighbors option from the menu. That way you will see a red dot for all who are your superneighbors.

The change colors for your superneighbor's farm is not added yet. You can click in the Show Names in the grid and then in Show work info button to know which farms have jobs to do.

You have may trees in your storage but it doesnt show as full in your data. Try clearing the memcache and see if that helps you.

Which stuff are you selling? do you get the coins?