View Single Post
Old May 16 2016, 06:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
What will happen to Farm Town if Adobe Flash is phased out? I use Google Chrome so I was wondering if anyone knows about the other browsers are they going to do away with Adobe as well? My understanding is we need it to play Farm Town ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
We have just been notified of Google's intent to stop Adobe Flash Player in their browsers completely. As slashkey have always advocated that the best browser for their game is Google Chrome, is slashkey going to find a better system to work with than Adobe Falsh player. Is this going to affect the millions of players
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Not sure if I am putting this in the right place or not.

I heard today that Chrome is dropping Adobe Flash.....what does that mean for Farmtown???
Hi everyone,

I have moved related posts into the same thread to keep them together.

The last we heard on this was Adobe had security issues and were working hard to plug the holes. If Chrome or any other browser decides to remove flash players from their browsers then it will likely take some considerable time to implement. If this happens with all browsers and it makes sense economically and there is still an engaged user base, the developers should have enough time to convert to other technologies like html5 or unity.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.