View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Here we go again.

I am receiving far more quests for facilities I don't have than I get for ones I do have. I am sorry but I no longer believe this is random. Too many for that. It's the same with the regular quests. Very disappointing. I know they need to make money but do they have to be so greedy about it? I've decided I will no longer invest real money in this game for this reason. It's no wonder people quit playing. They keep doing this they will have no players left. Trying to enjoy this feature is like flogging a dead horse. Sorry but the truth has to be stated.
Hi unicorns4me

I moved your post to Feedback for Quests

I'm sorry this happened to you, I dont have all cash facilities either, and I also get quests for I dont have the facilitiy to complete. Sometimes I get 1 farm cash, which for me is better than nothing. Other times I purchase the facility I need to complete my quest because I consider I can use it as I have products stored.

I enjoy the game my way, trying to help my friends, if I have time trying to "design" a farm, but I do things at my own time. If I get 2 cash for quests, I'm happy, if not I continue with the next week thinking it will be better.