View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When I went to check on gifts that had been sent to me this morning there was nothing there. I always have about 30 or 40 first thing in the morning. Also when I try to send gifts when it gets to the last window (the one with "done" in the bottom right corner) it is blank, just a white screen with done in the bottom right corner. Cleared memcache and tried it on chrome and fire fox with the same results. I am also getting "We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" on the farm town wall requests tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly the My Requests tab has gone blank and the sending gifts is no longer possible because no one is listed. As a matter of fact, the notice about my having 1400+ friends who are playing Farm Town and the choices of how to list friends are gone as well. And the pictures of my neighbors are also not loading when opening the game. This is so in Opera and Chrome. I have already tried closing both browsers and re-opening them after clearing FT cache and Adobe settings already failed to correct these issues. I even tried logging into a friend's account and the same exact thing happened.
Hi Dr. Dirt and Qivis

Could you both try again please?

I have just accepted and sent back gifts, and also had no problems with the Send gifts tab.
The farm town wall requests is also working fine for me, showing up posts from 1 minute ago to 1 day ago.

Qivis, if your neighbors pictures are not loading in the neighbors bar below the game screen, please click on Play till they show up again.

Please report here if you both continue having problems, thank you