View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2015, 07:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
When will we be able to select separate items for the same facility when we have more than one of the same? ie. I have several dairy barns, I would like to uncheck an item for a couple of factories, but leave the same item checked for the others. Right now, if I uncheck one item (ie. feta cheese) on 1 factory, all of the factories will be unchecked. I would like to process feta cheese on 2 factories, but have the rest of my dairy factories unchecked. I would like to have more control over the factories than I do now. I have too much Whey, I would like to downgrade processing whey by leaving 1 factory to process whey, but all the others not process the whey.
I would still like to see the fees for the enlargement of plots lowered, I can't raise enough money to get past the 30x30 sizes. Hey, I know what you could do, have a special weekend when we can purchase lot expansions at a discount.
Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where all suggestions are listed for the developers to see. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.