View Single Post
Old Apr 27 2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
good night, the game is very slow, and clean and cookies, restart your computer, use the memory lipiador game, and is still wrong, the box of quests, when I open, then I can not close, I have recharged the game, the facilities not full load, while having all the ingredients, if surcharge and open back that factory, I get to charge more, and if I use manager, not advance, and when I charge it again, nothing to load this, the new machines factories, think and think but do not load well on the first try, I do it three or four times, and if I want to open a factory from manager will not let me ...
use chrome
thank you very much ♥
Hola Miriam! por favor lee las sugerencia dadas por Tony D en el siguiente link oficial

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Recuerda ademas que estamos en fin de semana y generalmente los servidores estan recargados. Prueba tambien de usar otro navegador y chequear si mejora o no.

Tus granjas siempre han sido muy trabajadas y creo que las debes tener agrandadas al maximo y eso puede ser una de las causas.

Si tu problema continua luego de leer el link dado, por favor postea tu problema alli para que un moderador pueda revisar, gracias!