View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i have to say that i love the direction this game is taking. we have a variety of things we can do. one day i can work all my neighbor's facilities. another day i can go to the market and work for anyone who will hire me. i can redecorate a farm (made so much easier by the way we now can take multiple items out of storage). i can empty my facilities and get excited over all the millions of coins i have made so i can buy all the great decorations or new buildings. i love the way that we can create a little city on our farms instead of just having farm decorations. i love that we can make more money by putting some of our products into service facilities. i could go on and on about all the things i love about this game. it is the only game i play and yes i have invested real money to get the tools and farm cash facilities that make my playtime more enjoyable. i like the extra crops that i gather from the belt posts and my friends love the ones they get from my posts. i hope the farm town team keeps adding things to the game that give me even more variety of activities. sorry you do not feel the same.
I wholeheartedly agree Original Tee ... just as in "real life," when I start to get bored with a particular function of the game, I make a change or simply take a break.

Sometimes I set goals for myself (like having 15 days of crops for all facilities before I can load the facilities). Other times, I just have all fields plowed and only empty barns and harvest trees. Also there's days when I just don't want to do any of it. I keep a small, easy spreadsheet that shows me what fields are planted with what and when they'll be ready to harvest. I caretake my husband's place too most of the time, so there's 18 fields to track.

I am looking forward to more farms and especially some more seeds.

Devs, it's been a long time since we've seen new seeds and also I'd like to see more uses for some of the crops we already have (rhubarb pie, etc.)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9