Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 18th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666)

Kiwi2015 May 11 2018 10:39 AM

Great new possibilities. (How do I access the global planner?)
Thanks

marymarcel May 11 2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi2015 (Post 6240274)
Great new possibilities. (How do I access the global planner?)
Thanks

Hi Kiwi2015 :)

The global planner is the Ingredient Planner. Please open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then you can change some of the options given there and click in Update button to get the information.

WillowTreeFarm May 11 2018 01:14 PM

I'm sorry I don't know where to post this so I'll try here. My friend has lost her FT request page and I have read the topics under Help & Support and did not find an answer for her. Could you please point me to the correct answer to help her. Thank you.

Tiger May 11 2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm (Post 6240302)
I'm sorry I don't know where to post this so I'll try here. My friend has lost her FT request page and I have read the topics under Help & Support and did not find an answer for her. Could you please point me to the correct answer to help her. Thank you.

Hi WillowTreeFarm,

Are you talking about "My Requests" or "Show FarmTown Wall Requests"?

You get to the latter through the "My Requests" tab.

If she can't see them have her exit and reload the game.

WillowTreeFarm May 11 2018 02:09 PM

It is her "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" page and she has reloaded the game and restarted her computer and it's still not there.

marymarcel May 11 2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm (Post 6240310)
It is her "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" page and she has reloaded the game and restarted her computer and i'ts still not there.

Hi WillowTreeFarm :)

Tiger is not available at this moment.

So, when she clicks in My requests tab the blue link for Show FarmTown wall requests is not showing up or the link is there, but when she clicks on it the page is blank?

Has she tried another browser to check if she gets the same problem?

If she has no problems using other browser, then she can try clearing her memcache and browser cache for the one having issues.

For memcache she has to click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. She has to close that window and her farm if it was open during the clearing. Then she can reopen her farms and check if the page for wall requests is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

For clearing browser cache, please she has instructions in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing works for her, then it is better for her to join the forum so we can work with her. :)

Mrs Borgies May 11 2018 07:37 PM

“d) On the 'Farmtown Wall Request' screen, we will highlight in pink those posts from users that you have visited recently to work their facilities. If you click on those posts, it's very likely that you receive the warning from the mayor that you already worked the facilities for that user.”

I guys, I Love this new update, but finding that some of my neighbours do not go pink after working their farms. I have done all the usual refresh, clearing the browsers and even started using a freshly installed browser. Nothing helps. Is there anything else I can do or is this a hiccup yet to be worked out?

Taz D May 11 2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies (Post 6240330)
“d) On the 'Farmtown Wall Request' screen, we will highlight in pink those posts from users that you have visited recently to work their facilities. If you click on those posts, it's very likely that you receive the warning from the mayor that you already worked the facilities for that user.”

I guys, I Love this new update, but finding that some of my neighbours do not go pink after working their farms. I have done all the usual refresh, clearing the browsers and even started using a freshly installed browser. Nothing helps. Is there anything else I can do or is this a hiccup yet to be worked out?

Hi Mrs Borgeies,
For them to change you have to restart the poage asd they don't change right after you work them. There is an occasional glitch that some don't change.

Mrs Borgies May 11 2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6240334)
Hi Mrs Borgeies,
For them to change you have to restart the poage asd they don't change right after you work them. There is an occasional glitch that some don't change.

Thanks for your reply.....I do refresh the page and see some changes.....today is really bad, hence my post.
Hopefully it will sort itself out....I love the feature. Cheers. 🙂

Taz D May 14 2018 08:33 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the April release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.