Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618)

marymarcel Feb 19 2023 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margie2 (Post 6529754)
Thank you MaryMarcel for answering my question. That will help me out a lot.

You are welcome Margie :)

badcompany_78 Feb 22 2023 11:07 AM

my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)

Taz D Feb 22 2023 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badcompany_78 (Post 6529978)
my farm 2 needs help! I cant get fields to stick. all my facilities are on theouter edges.. I have coasts except for on the edges and I have 1 layers of trees. I'm trying to add 3 layer of fields but half of it doesnt stick.
who can I contact to come and have a look at my farm to see if anything is wrong with it?

thanks for all the help y'all give every single day =)

Hi Badcompany,
As you are talking about layering I am sorry, but we are not allowed to help with that. It may be that you have reached the maximum amount allowed on that farm in which things can disappear.

texans Mar 01 2023 04:58 PM

With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?

Taz D Mar 01 2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6530430)
With 9 layer crops and a layer of flowers it's not letting me put down those layer of flowers to the edge, it seems there is a maximum amount you can layer. But what sense is it to upgrade your farms if there is a limit? I've always been able to layer crops 9x and then add either one layer of flowers or trees and leaving 2 lines around the edge of the farm. I can't get that much anymore. When you upgrade the farm, why doesn't allow an increased amount of layering as well?

Hi Texans,
We are not allowed to discuss or offer any advise or instructions about layering. You are on your own for this.

lesamentor Mar 07 2023 03:28 PM

Plowing changes on my farm

When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help

Taz D Mar 07 2023 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesamentor (Post 6531726)
When plowing new fields, the squares are separated now instead of together? What is happening? With spaces between the squares, a field has smaller planting area and less crop? Is this a new design for our fields or do I have a problem? Thanks for your help

Hi Lesamentor,
I moved your post to the thread about plowing.
Go to your preferences and make sure there is a check in the box for Remove Space Between Fields.
After you do that you will have to delete the ones that are separated and replow them.

kofe2005@yahoo.com Apr 01 2023 10:40 AM

How do I clear cache to stop fields from moving?

How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\

kofe2005@yahoo.com Apr 01 2023 11:04 AM

I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .

Tiger Apr 01 2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com (Post 6540206)
How do I clear cache to stop the fields from moving and why am I not seeing the XP go up after working on someone's farm even after I refresh the page?\

Quote:

Originally Posted by kofe2005@yahoo.com (Post 6540214)
I was mistaken. I do see the XP posted. I was looking at the wrong number... I would like to know how to clear the cache .

Hi kofe2005,

Have you kept up with your computer updates and bowser updates? If not please make sure that you do those first.

Are you wanting to clear browser caches/history? You should be able to find how to clear your browser cache in your browsers instructions. Read the information it shows you so you know if it will log you out of any websites as you will need the log in details for those to log back in. There are some instructions for some browsers in this link, click on it to be taken there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If those don't help, what exactly do you mean by the fields are moving?
If when you use your mouse and click the left button on the farm then release the button the whole farm is moving with your mouse movements you may have an issue with your mouse not releasing the left click. If that's the case you can see if it needs new batteries, recharging or if you have another mouse that you know works try that.