Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

Rob T Mar 25 2013 08:27 PM

Farm Cash and Coins

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with Farm Cash and Coins. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

Any problems you have with Farm Cash issues (purchases, or awarding for quests and levelling up) please check your Account before posting. You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game. To see this do the following >>
  • Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen
  • Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
  • OR click on this link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/
    Purchases of Farm Cash and any Farm Cash earned will have a green background.
    Those with a pink background are what you have spent in game.

Check Out The Game Guide:

Click Here Everything you need to know about farmcash is included in this chapter.

If you have purchased farmcash or coins and it was not credited to your account:
Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum. You will need to contact the Farmtown Support Team and fill out a support ticket. To contact the support staff Click Here select the category in the window that opens, choose either 'Billing-Paypal' or 'Billing-Offers', and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

*DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION*

If Coins or Farmcash have gone missing from your account or you were not credited for leveling up:

1. Try clearing your browser's cache and macromedia cache files. Then reload your browser and the game

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache. Click HERE to clear your macromedia cache files.

2. If your farmcash or coins still hasn't turned up please include a link to your farm in your post.

Click HERE for instructions on how to get your farm link and linking your farm to the forum.

*PLEASE NOTE*
  • Ensure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies that may be necessary to complete a farmcash purchase.
  • Avatar names that have symbols in them could also prevent you purchasing Farm Cash.
  • Gifted farmcash or farmcash items will show up in your gift box on your farm.
  • There is no way to convert coins to farmcash.
  • All offers, purchases, reimbursements etc., can sometimes take a while. Please be patient.

Suggestions for Farm Cash post in Farm Cash and Experience Points

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

marymarcel Dec 16 2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie Angel (Post 5743126)
thank you Mary!! :)

You're welcome!:)

Lpeak Dec 16 2013 10:25 AM

A few months ago I read on an update that FB credits could not be used to buy Farm Cash, then there was a further note to say that you could use them up. Can you still use FB credits to buy cash or has this now stopped. Really dont want to waste buying more Giftcards to find they cant be used for farm cash anymore but this was the only way that I could buy cash other than via a mobile and there is a heavy surcharge on that method now.

Taz D Dec 16 2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lpeak (Post 5743254)
A few months ago I read on an update that FB credits could not be used to buy Farm Cash, then there was a further note to say that you could use them up. Can you still use FB credits to buy cash or has this now stopped. Really dont want to waste buying more Giftcards to find they cant be used for farm cash anymore but this was the only way that I could buy cash other than via a mobile and there is a heavy surcharge on that method now.

You can still use the Facebook Gift cards. The only difference is you need to redeem them through Facebook which will apply the monetary amount to your Facebook account instead of "credits". To redeem the cards check the Facebook Help for how to do that.
Once you have redeemed them then you can go to the Buy Cash tab and buy your Farm Cash.

Lpeak Dec 16 2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5743258)
You can still use the Facebook Gift cards. The only difference is you need to redeem them through Facebook which will apply the monetary amount to your Facebook account instead of "credits". To redeem the cards check the Facebook Help for how to do that.
Once you have redeemed them then you can go to the Buy Cash tab and buy your Farm Cash.

Thank you, thats good to know :)

bex1985uk Dec 22 2013 02:05 PM

farmtown cash gift card

Hi my friend has 55 farm cash on their account and wanted to gift it to me for a christmas present :) , but when they select the 55 farm cash gift card in the store they receive a message saying... ERROR: You need to buy at least 25 farm cash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send farmcash gifts to your friends. :( they cant even buy a item with their cash and send it to me as it comes up with the same message. Have tried refreshing the game several times and clearing cookies etc but same thing happens.

marymarcel Dec 22 2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bex1985uk (Post 5748310)
Hi my friend has 55 farm cash on their account and wanted to gift it to me for a christmas present :) , but when they select the 55 farm cash gift card in the store they receive a message saying... ERROR: You need to buy at least 25 farm cash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send farmcash gifts to your friends. :( they cant even buy a item with their cash and send it to me as it comes up with the same message. Have tried refreshing the game several times and clearing cookies etc but same thing happens.

Hi! these restrictions were stated in the New Release November, 5th

Copied from the Release:

11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change was released Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST.

- Send Farm Cash Restrictions updated: If the sender FarmTown account is more than 6 month old, no restriction applies. If it's newer, you need to buy or earn at least 25 farmcash (not 50) to send farm cash gifts to others.

bex1985uk Dec 22 2013 02:21 PM

thanks marymarcel

ok thanks for the info. I think they have been playing the game for about 5 months so looks like they have another month to go lol. They decided to just give me some money for christmas then i can get the cash myself on farm town lol. I think that rule is a good idea as there are so many people who have multiple accounts. I have been playing for over a year so will there be any problems with me sending them a farm cash gift card or do i have to wait untill they have been paying for 6 months?

marymarcel Dec 22 2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bex1985uk (Post 5748346)
ok thanks for the info. I think they have been playing the game for about 5 months so looks like they have another month to go lol. They decided to just give me some money for christmas then i can get the cash myself on farm town lol. I think that rule is a good idea as there are so many people who have multiple accounts. I have been playing for over a year so will there be any problems with me sending them a farm cash gift card or do i have to wait untill they have been paying for 6 months?

Hi, You dont have any restrictions.:)

KnightRider Jan 04 2014 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden (Post 5756926)
Hi, I need help Please. I had one hundred and something Fc and I just looked and now I have 97. What happened? Did I click on something or what by mistake. IDK. Please help find the rest of my FC. If u can. TYVM

Nothing can be done through the forum, you need to contact support. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

Little critr Jan 04 2014 03:50 AM

"lost"22 or so myself,waiting on ticket also :( been a lot of that lately

RajahDT4 Jan 04 2014 05:30 AM

I lost some a while back and they did reimburse me for it, so you should be able to get it back.
I also have bought decorations without realizing that they cost FC until I noticed it gone!

Little critr Jan 04 2014 07:08 AM

sounds good,thx

dnana Jan 04 2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajahDT4 (Post 5757034)
I lost some a while back and they did reimburse me for it, so you should be able to get it back.
I also have bought decorations without realizing that they cost FC until I noticed it gone!

I hate to say it, but this happened to me twice! I now have a little sticky on my monitor reminding me to slow down! :)

Taz D Jan 04 2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden (Post 5757202)
Hi. I hope this is the right place for me to be in. I wanted to let y know that early this morning, I bought $42.00 worth of FC. I spent some np but when I got down to one hundred and something and looked again without buying anything it was at 97 fc. Now I don't think that I clicked on anything to my knowledge anyway. But I might of clicked by accident but I didn't get anything. So can U find out what happened and get my FC back to me. Like I said I hope that I am in the right place because this is the 2nd time I wrote to you guys but I got a reply saying that I was in the wrong place to ask for such things. Help Please. Oh I still bought a few things still after my fc was at 97. Now it is at 9 or somet:confused:hing like that. TY for your help. Jackie:confused:

Jackie you were answered in your other post about this. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589186
Nothing can be done through the forums about your missing FC. You will need to contact Support about this. Knightrider answered you with instructions on how to do that.

Jackie McFadden Jan 04 2014 07:47 PM

FC

KnightRider, OK, I c where Help/support is on game page. When I click on that I c New Forum Users start here. Do I click on that or farther down is Help and Support. Sorry, I am dumb where computers r concerned. Anyway, I clicked on both and cannot find support ticket. Sorry, I might get this yet. This is it. If I can't do this after this reply I give up and won't bother u anymore. TYVM:confused:

Taz D Jan 04 2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden (Post 5757374)
KnightRider, OK, I c where Help/support is on game page. When I click on that I c New Forum Users start here. Do I click on that or farther down is Help and Support. Sorry, I am dumb where computers r concerned. Anyway, I clicked on both and cannot find support ticket. Sorry, I might get this yet. This is it. If I can't do this after this reply I give up and won't bother u anymore. TYVM:confused:

Click on the following link. That will take you to the form to fill out.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

North Spoon Farmer Jan 06 2014 08:05 PM

Daily Lottery works for husband but not for me

Hi, have been playing Farm Town for many years and thoroughly enjoy it. When signing in every day, I have not had my Daily Lottery of coins for months now. My husband uses the same computer and he gets his regularly, so I know it is not my computer that is at fault. Can you help me out please!

Thanks
North Spoon Farmer

KnightRider Jan 06 2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer (Post 5758114)
Hi, have been playing Farm Town for many years and thoroughly enjoy it. When signing in every day, I have not had my Daily Lottery of coins for months now. My husband uses the same computer and he gets his regularly, so I know it is not my computer that is at fault. Can you help me out please!

Thanks
North Spoon Farmer

Do you both use the same browser? If no, then maybe the browser you are using doesn't have the popups allowed for the game. Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
trialpay.com
After you set those you will need to close your browser for the changes to set.

North Spoon Farmer Jan 06 2014 08:25 PM

Browser

Hi and yes we do use the same browser, I sign in and log out and he does the same thing several times a day in the same manner through the same site, and no luck for me!

North Spoon Farmer Jan 06 2014 08:27 PM

Browser

Hi again, I do get the other pop ups after signing in daily, the one that tells me of new facilities etc, and the one that notifies me of new gifts, but not the daily lottery/photo option one

KnightRider Jan 06 2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer (Post 5758126)
Hi and yes we do use the same browser, I sign in and log out and he does the same thing several times a day in the same manner through the same site, and no luck for me!

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if you get the bonus? Does he usually sign in before you each day? I am wondering if maybe for some reason since the same browser is used that it is reading the first person as getting the bonus and then when the next person logs in they don't get the bonus. The only other thing I can think of is before you log in at the beginning of the day try to use the memcache then log in and see if you get it. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. To clear the FT memcache, click on the blue Click Here that is shown in my signature line and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go.

jeania Jan 07 2014 02:42 PM

Cannot buy FC

I have tried for 3 days to buy FC with no success. I have used Firefox and IE8. I select the amount I want to buy, check the TOS box, then click "BUY" and nothing happens. I have cleared my cache, rebooted several times and cannot get anything to happen when I click "BUY". Please help.

KnightRider Jan 07 2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeania (Post 5758370)
I have tried for 3 days to buy FC with no success. I have used Firefox and IE8. I select the amount I want to buy, check the TOS box, then click "BUY" and nothing happens. I have cleared my cache, rebooted several times and cannot get anything to happen when I click "BUY". Please help.

Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
trialpay.com

jeania Jan 07 2014 05:28 PM

Cannot buy FC

---Quote (Originally by jeania)---
---End Quote---
Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
trialpay.com

I did all of this and I still cannot buy FC. Even restarted computer. Please help.

KnightRider Jan 07 2014 05:30 PM

It is easier for someone to help if you keep posting in the same thread that you started instead of keep making new threads each time you post.

jeania Jan 07 2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5758454)
It is easier for someone to help if you keep posting in the same thread that you started instead of keep making new threads each time you post.

I understand, but could not find my earlier post

Taz D Jan 07 2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeania (Post 5758462)
I understand, but could not find my earlier post

I suggest you try Chrome too. If it still will not work after that one, look to your firewall or antivirus program blocking trialpay.com as that is where the next page comes from when buying farm cash.

North Spoon Farmer Jan 07 2014 07:20 PM

Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon

North Spoon Farmer Jan 07 2014 07:23 PM

Daily Lottery

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheryl_ftworth (Post 4788666)
I have not gotten any lottery points that you get when you first log on in a very long time.Have you stop giving them out?
Thank you
Cheryl

Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon

KnightRider Jan 07 2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer (Post 5758510)
Thanks very much
North Spoon

To have someone check your account you would need to contact support, nothing can be done through the forum. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

Taz D Jan 07 2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer (Post 5758510)
Thanks very much
North Spoon

There is no way to check your account through the forums. Do keep in mind that the lottery coins are random, and not a guaranteed thing. If you want your account checked you will need to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take up to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

North Spoon Farmer Jan 07 2014 07:37 PM

Daily Lottery

Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!

KnightRider Jan 07 2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer (Post 5758522)
Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!

Your welcome.

jeania Jan 08 2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5758470)
I suggest you try Chrome too. If it still will not work after that one, look to your firewall or antivirus program blocking trialpay.com as that is where the next page comes from when buying farm cash.

Thank you. I installed Chrome and was able to buy FC.

CynH Jan 08 2014 09:07 AM

No more lottery?

The last few days when I go to my farms I no longer get the lottery notice. Can anyone tell me why?

lollipopthebunny Jan 08 2014 04:31 PM

Farm Cash purchase an email change

HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks

KnightRider Jan 08 2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 5759474)
HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks

On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.

lollipopthebunny Jan 08 2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5759482)
On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.

I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?

Taz D Jan 08 2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 5759498)
I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?

It may take a little time after your purchase for the new email to get sent to all parties. The purchase is through trialpay for Facebook, so as long as you have changed it on Facebook then Trialpay will get the information change after a short time period.