Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

docmm6 May 27 2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6548390)
Hi docmm6 :)

I answered you in the post just above your last one.

Please answer the questions so we have information to try to help you.

Sorry you can only boost a friends train is what pops up. Playing through the FB version. Will have to wait till next time cannot remember who it was so can't check as when they become a buddie. I do know it was within 1-3 days after we was told needed to add buddies before FB took the game down. It was at that time I added a bunch of buddies.

barbaraelwart May 29 2023 02:53 AM

Working facilities for neighbours

Twice in the last two days, with different people I have gone to work their facility posts from the Facility Wall Request tab and it comes up with the message that ' sorry this request is reserved for my friends' They are long term FT friends and when I click on the toolbox it says they are already a neighbour of mine. Wondered if anyone else has this same issue?

marymarcel May 29 2023 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6548626)
Twice in the last two days, with different people I have gone to work their facility posts from the Facility Wall Request tab and it comes up with the message that ' sorry this request is reserved for my friends' They are long term FT friends and when I click on the toolbox it says they are already a neighbour of mine. Wondered if anyone else has this same issue?

Hi barbaraelwart :)

Are these persons facebook friends and also your neighbors?

Do you know if they are posting from Facebook version?
If so, maybe they are managing more than one account at a time and that is the problem.
You could ask them and if that is the case, and they are posting from facebook, it would be better if they open each account in a different browser.

Tiger Jun 01 2023 07:20 AM

There is a NEW thread for Requesting Neighbours/Buddies on the forum for both version of the game.

Please click on this link to be taken to it if you wish to post a Request for more Neighbours/Buddies:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662834

Farmer_Susan Jun 02 2023 08:08 PM

What happens when SNs do your hp and planting?

I've been having my new account do all my hp and planting so she can level up more quickly. That part works great but I'm running out of crops much faster than I ever have before. I have more neighbors now working the NCC so that's probably part of it, but I'm wondering if when you hire from the Marketplace (instead of having a SN do it), you get more crops in your storage? Is that part of it?

Taz D Jun 02 2023 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6549290)
I've been having my new account do all my hp and planting so she can level up more quickly. That part works great but I'm running out of crops much faster than I ever have before. I have more neighbors now working the NCC so that's probably part of it, but I'm wondering if when you hire from the Marketplace (instead of having a SN do it), you get more crops in your storage? Is that part of it?

Hi Farmer Susan,
Yes hiring a stranger in the market gets you 1 more box per crop field than you get from a super neighbor. That information is in the Game Guide chapter 09 about hiring.

Farmer_Susan Jun 02 2023 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6549302)
Hi Farmer Susan,
Yes hiring a stranger in the market gets you 1 more box per crop field than you get from a super neighbor. That information is in the Game Guide chapter 09 about hiring.

Thanks, Taz. Maybe I can hire folks to do the hp and let Squeak plant.

Palmarina Jun 04 2023 10:04 AM

Hi, I removed a buddy I no longer want to work with. He is posting requests for ingredients and bonuses every hour or so. I removed him and checked the feature to be removed from his buddy list too. I did this yesterday and today he is still appearing on my request tabs, both in the old and the new version. I cleared memcache in both versions, but this doesn't help.
What should I do about this? I no longer want him to appear on my tabs because he pushes all other farmers to the bottom and off the list.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Taz D Jun 04 2023 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6549530)
Hi, I removed a buddy I no longer want to work with. He is posting requests for ingredients and bonuses every hour or so. I removed him and checked the feature to be removed from his buddy list too. I did this yesterday and today he is still appearing on my request tabs, both in the old and the new version. I cleared memcache in both versions, but this doesn't help.
What should I do about this? I no longer want him to appear on my tabs because he pushes all other farmers to the bottom and off the list.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi Palmarina,
Are the posts you see in the My Requests new or are they old?
If he posted those before you remove him then they will still show there.

Palmarina Jun 04 2023 11:10 AM

yes Taz, the most recent is 2 hours old!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6549538)
Hi Palmarina,
Are the posts you see in the My Requests new or are they old?
If he posted those before you remove him then they will still show there.

Taz D Jun 04 2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6549562)
yes Taz, the most recent is 2 hours old!

Hi Palmarina,
Then the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this. We don't get data on individual buddies.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Billy Pier Jun 04 2023 01:39 PM

My problem has returned. Farmtown on Facebook will not let me Boost Trains, Work Hires or Refers posted or sent by my neighbor Tove Gulbrandsen (Myrth)(Norway); says she is not a friend. Please explain and fix. Thank you.

marymarcel Jun 04 2023 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Pier (Post 6549586)
My problem has returned. Farmtown on Facebook will not let me Boost Trains, Work Hires or Refers posted or sent by my neighbor Tove Gulbrandsen (Myrth)(Norway); says she is not a friend. Please explain and fix. Thank you.

Hi Billy Pier :)

Last time you posted about this issue we asked you to contact Support. Did you do that?

If not, then send them a ticket to let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Palmarina Jun 05 2023 12:09 AM

ok Taz, will do
thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6549578)
Hi Palmarina,
Then the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this. We don't get data on individual buddies.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

piscesfem Jun 06 2023 06:18 AM

I've been receiving a few neighbour/buddy requests recently (via FT), and have accepted without any issue BUT I'm showing to have no buddies? And honestly, not 100% sure if the neighbour request went through as have too many to notice

My Q is, do both sides need to request (same as we did via FB)?

I'm personally not fussed, but kinda defeats the point of them requesting if I don't have them on my list to help them out with requests etc....

Tiger Jun 06 2023 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piscesfem (Post 6549682)
I've been receiving a few neighbour/buddy requests recently (via FT), and have accepted without any issue BUT I'm showing to have no buddies? And honestly, not 100% sure if the neighbour request went through as have too many to notice

My Q is, do both sides need to request (same as we did via FB)?

I'm personally not fussed, but kinda defeats the point of them requesting if I don't have them on my list to help them out with requests etc....

Hi piscesfem,

If the farmers sending you requests are not already a neighbour or buddy then yes, if you want them as a neighbour or buddy for yourself you also need to send them a request to add them to one of your lists.

You also need to add neighbours and buddies to give you far more farmers that can help you, and for you to be able to help them, before the game is no longer on Facebook.

When the game leaves Facebook the Website Neighbour and Buddy lists within the game are the only farmers whose posts you will be able to continue seeing on the Website.

Once the game leaves Facebook it will no longer be able to know who your FB friends are especially when you make any changes to them so the Facebook Friends Section within Farmer Lists which currently helps to know who you have not made a connection with in game yet, will no longer be able to update.

If you have any current Facebook friends that you like to help and that may be helping you and you have not added them as a neighbour or buddy yet then please make sure that you start doing that now.

It's worth you having a read of the Game Guide Chapter 05 - Neighbours and Buddies Farmer Lists which can answer a lot of questions like why you need both neighbours and buddies, how to tell if you are a neighbour or buddy for a farmer, what your current neighbour and buddy capacity is, where and how you can add them, change them from one list to another one, and will also show you how all of the Friends List works. Here's the link to that Chapter:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

piscesfem Jun 06 2023 08:28 AM

Thanx Tiger!

I'm up to date with the whole FB Friends/Neighbours thing, always avoided "buddies" before, but due to the changes just wanted to double check..

Cheers!

Tiger Jun 06 2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piscesfem (Post 6549698)
Thanx Tiger!

I'm up to date with the whole FB Friends/Neighbours thing, always avoided "buddies" before, but due to the changes just wanted to double check..

Cheers!

You're very welcome piscesfem, glad we were able to help :)

betty457 Jun 07 2023 05:27 PM

I looked through the forum guide, and the game gude but I can't find what are the benefits if any of having or being a superneighbor, just trying to understand, thank you

Taz D Jun 07 2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betty457 (Post 6549846)
I looked through the forum guide, and the game gude but I can't find what are the benefits if any of having or being a superneighbor, just trying to understand, thank you

Hi Betty,
There is a whole chapter in the Game Guide explaining what a super neighbor is and what they can do for you:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662786

Joyinlife Jun 09 2023 05:02 PM

Neighbors

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6403414)
hi lindsay63 :)

i moved your post to the thread about neighbors and supernieghbors.

They get xp according to the job they do. If you ask about the bonus chest, then that is only given to strangers hired at market.

You can find information about what farmers get when hired in the following link from our game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

hi on facebook ft i have 135 neighbors possibly more. (i don't want to count again) yet on slashkey ft i show less than 50 neighbors. Why is there such a big difference and why did all my friends not show up on slashkey? I have been working hard to get more friends on fb but a lot of good it does me if it does not transfer over!

marymarcel Jun 09 2023 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6550078)
hi on facebook ft i have 135 neighbors possibly more. (i don't want to count again) yet on slashkey ft i show less than 50 neighbors. Why is there such a big difference and why did all my friends not show up on slashkey? I have been working hard to get more friends on fb but a lot of good it does me if it does not transfer over!

Hi Joyinlife :)

Your data shows that you have 136 neighbors.

Please close the website and log in again.

When your farms are loaded click in the Friends list next to the envelope and then click in My Neighbors button. See how many it is showing. The amount is showing up at the upper left side.

1584664794 Jun 11 2023 04:13 PM

Disable SN from Farm not working

I use my Farm 17 for my quest so I have it disabled for SN. However, today, I hired someone from the market and it allowed them to harvest this farm. Should I have the farm marked in a different fashion so no one is allowed to harvest?

Never had this issue before the new website that I can remember. The SN disable had kept everyone from accessing I believe.....

marymarcel Jun 11 2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1584664794 (Post 6550314)
I use my Farm 17 for my quest so I have it disabled for SN. However, today, I hired someone from the market and it allowed them to harvest this farm. Should I have the farm marked in a different fashion so no one is allowed to harvest?

Never had this issue before the new website that I can remember. The SN disable had kept everyone from accessing I believe.....

Hi 1584664794 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors, Super Neighbors and Buddies.

Disable SN farming option only doesnt allow a Superneighbor to work on the farm set that way.
It is only for Superneighbors and if you go to market that farm will show up to allow you hire someone to work on it.

The only way to not hire someone by mistake is to make that farm Private.

KoalaBear777 Jun 14 2023 12:33 PM

There is someone sending me train boosts who is not a FB friend, not a neighbor and not a buddy. I don't want to add them either. How do I stop them from sending these requests? I can't find anywhere to delete them.

marymarcel Jun 14 2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 (Post 6550642)
There is someone sending me train boosts who is not a FB friend, not a neighbor and not a buddy. I don't want to add them either. How do I stop them from sending these requests? I can't find anywhere to delete them.

Hi KoalaBear :)

You dont have them as neighbor or buddy but they have you as neighbor or buddy.

Maybe a facebook friend you deleted time ago.

Next time you receive a boost request from them, do not boost the train. Instead click in the blue button just below to their picture to go to their farms.

Once there, look at the bottom left side of the screen and you will see a little yellow tool box. Click in it.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...LF AS N VT.png To Remove Yourself from that farmers Neighbour List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...LF AS B VT.png To Remove Yourself from that farmers Buddy List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

aceyducey Jun 14 2023 01:53 PM

Hello, What is the best way to remove a farmer who no longer plays the game but is on my FB friends list?

Taz D Jun 14 2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6550650)
Hello, What is the best way to remove a farmer who no longer plays the game but is on my FB friends list?

Hi Aceyducey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Neighbors & Buddies as this has nothing to do with the current release.

If you have them as a neighbor or buddy, then you will need to go to their farm and remove yourself as their neighbor/buddy. Then you can remove them as your neighbor or buddy from the Farmers List.
Then if you wish you can go to facebook and remove them from your friends if you wish.

aceyducey Jun 14 2023 02:25 PM

Hi Taz, They are not my neighbor or buddy.

marymarcel Jun 14 2023 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6550666)
Hi Taz, They are not my neighbor or buddy.

Hi aceyducey :)

Taz is not available at this time.

They are not your neighbor or buddy but maybe you are a neighbor or buddy for them

That is why you should go to their farm to delete yourself as their neighbor or buddy. If they are only facebook friends, then you could use an older post to visit their farms.

After arriving to their farms, look at the bottom left side of the screen and you will see a little yellow tool box. Click in it.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...LF AS N VT.png To Remove Yourself from that farmers Neighbour List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...LF AS B VT.png To Remove Yourself from that farmers Buddy List, click on this icon. You will see a popup with information asking you to to confirm. Click the green check mark to remove yourself from their list, click the red X if you do not wish to proceed.

After that, then you could delete them as facebook friends if you wish.

Allykat Jun 15 2023 07:56 PM

Super Neighbour

Hi I have a super neighbour to work my farms, but when they harvest my crops I am not receiving any of the crops into my storage.

Can you offer any help please?

Taz D Jun 15 2023 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6550810)
Hi I have a super neighbour to work my farms, but when they harvest my crops I am not receiving any of the crops into my storage.

Can you offer any help please?

Hi Alleykat,
Try reloading your farms and see if the amounts go up. They are not always added immediately as the data does not update instantly.

Look to see if you got any large boxes of the crops they harvested.

If you want us to check you will need to let us know what they harvested.

Allykat Jun 15 2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6550814)
Hi Alleykat,
Try reloading your farms and see if the amounts go up. They are not always added immediately as the data does not update instantly.

Look to see if you got any large boxes of the crops they harvested.

If you want us to check you will need to let us know what they harvested.

Hi I have a few times actually, for wheat at my other (granddaughter) farm. It does work when I hire someone but no for the super neighbour. I have tools and fuel and my granddaughter doesn't. I am sure of the amount as there was none in storage both before and after the work was done.

Cheers

Taz D Jun 15 2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6550818)
Hi I have a few times actually, for wheat at my other (granddaughter) farm. It does work when I hire someone but no for the super neighbour. I have tools and fuel and my granddaughter doesn't. I am sure of the amount as there was none in storage both before and after the work was done.

Cheers

Hi Allykat,
I will need the ID number for her farms to be able to check.

You will find it at the bottom of the farm page when logged into her farms. You can't see it if you just go to visit.

Allykat Jun 15 2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6550822)
Hi Allykat,
I will need the ID number for her farms to be able to check.

You will find it at the bottom of the farm page when logged into her farms. You can't see it if you just go to visit.

24018400731092961 Build No: 502

Taz D Jun 15 2023 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6550826)
24018400731092961 Build No: 502

Hi Allykat,
She has 663 large boxes and 318 regular boxes of wheat.

Allykat Jun 15 2023 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6550830)
Hi Allykat,
She has 663 large boxes and 318 regular boxes of wheat.

Yes I have had to hire someone and some my granddaughter has done. We I checked when I was working there was no wheat before or after.

Trees work ok, I will keep monitoring.

Taz D Jun 15 2023 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6550838)
Yes I have had to hire someone and some my granddaughter has done. We I checked when I was working there was no wheat before or after.

Trees work ok, I will keep monitoring.

Hi Allykat,
Then we have no way to check this since you have hired for it. The only thing I can suggest then is to verify the amounts she has next time and then harvest and then have us check it. Do not hire out again before we can check.

Allykat Jun 15 2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6550846)
Hi Allykat,
Then we have no way to check this since you have hired for it. The only thing I can suggest then is to verify the amounts she has next time and then harvest and then have us check it. Do not hire out again before we can check.

I agree it was however the only way to check if was working at all.
Thanks

Brokenbones1970 Jun 22 2023 05:36 AM

Super Neighbor

Just inquiring as to why, when I do a farm as a super neighbor it uses my fuel. I have asked the other person to check to make sure their tab say use my fuel first.