Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2013, 07:01 PM

What irks me is that to get the most benefit from the Farm Stats, you MUST have those huge farms. I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there, but I'm below the poverty line and my computer will not handle those huge farms. Is Slashkey going to provide me with a computer that can handle them? Even if it did, why should we be forced to have the huge farms? Aren't we supposed to be able to farm our own way? Those huge farms you constantly have to drag around to get to all the sides. I didn't expand because I didn't want to do all that dragging, as well as slowing my computer down even more.

I would be happy to spend a reasonable amount of Farm Cash to BUY a tool that allows me to use the Farm Stats, but I will not be forced to expand my farms.

Slashkey, you're really turning a lot of people off of your game by some of the decisions you're making lately. I think you should re-access your business model. Upsetting your loyal players to the point where they want to stop playing isn't good for your bottom line.
Old Dec 07 2013, 07:31 PM

Mixed feelings on the FarmStats...

- it is one more thing to do, and perhaps will save some time in some areas. Since all of my farms are fully expanded, I could make full use of it if I choose.

- this is just an addition to the game, not a subtraction. So I don't see why a player will be slighted if they cannot make use of the Farm Stats. Nothing has changed for that player except for the desire to have what some others might have.

- Perhaps the Farm Stats is simply a "reward" to those who have apparently invested much more into the game.

Old Dec 07 2013, 07:29 PM

went to upgrade my factory farm to 36x36 30 b in coins is that a joke do they know how long it takes to get that amount i have 22b
Old Dec 07 2013, 09:41 PM

Since this last update, it takes longer to go from farm to farms, whether I go on my own farms or others. Before, it was fast. Also is happening with my hubby's too. Is this an issue the dev are looking into and I just need to be patient? And yes, I have done all of the above as far as clearing everything.
Old Dec 08 2013, 09:54 AM

I love the farm stats. Love, love, love. It didn't work right at first, but I knew it would catch up to its intended usefulness. Thank you for continuing to refine this awesome game. Someone called it relaxing, and that is hitting the nail on the head for me. So many games are frustrating and raise your blood pressure, but this one was designed just perfectly for the things I am looking for in entertainment.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 08 2013, 06:31 PM

still very upset about the trains. if it was a "glitch" or a "bug" why not warn people??? i have 3 train engines now that are useless. i can't afford all the cars now to make 3 more complete trains.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:13 PM

the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.

chrome,win7, WF5

Old Dec 08 2013, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
the point to that was, excuse my incorrect quote.. was that slashkey has known ever since the trains came out that it was possible to stack engines on each end of the train cars, and has done NOTHING about it until now. how about this- fix the issues we all have been begging you to fix, like the TREASURE CHEST??? i just got done working 4 farms, have NO ONE working on my farms, and each and every time my bonus gets re-set back to almost nothing. why dont you fix THAT GLITCH, since we have all been begging for a fix.
They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They are working on bugs like that, but since it doesn't happen to everyone it is like finding a needle in a haystack, it takes time.
The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains.
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard 1 View Post
The train glitch did not happened to everyone, only to the people who had more then one locomotive on a single train.

But they had to hurry to fix that because people were able to save farm cash by not purchasing more trains.
that's exactly my point. SK knew about this for a long time, and did not decide it needed to be fixed until now. they still got FC for all of the train engines, we just didnt have to buy all the extra cars for 5 trains. now i have train engines that are useless, and at 25 fc released every 3 to 4 months, i guess i'll be dead by the time i have enough FC to buy all the extra cars.

chrome,win7, WF5

Closed Thread