Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Once you click to collect it is not supposed to show again until the 7th day. The first time when it was released there was a glitch and some were seeing it beyond that time and some were not getting the FC. There was a fix a couple days later.
Yesterday I got my bonus of 2 FC when it said I finished 7 quests in 9 days. I don't understand how that works but that makes 2 times I've received 2 FC for doing quests. I really like Quests these days!!
Old Apr 03 2014, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Yesterday I got my bonus of 2 FC when it said I finished 7 quests in 9 days. I don't understand how that works but that makes 2 times I've received 2 FC for doing quests. I really like Quests these days!!
It would have to be 9 quests in 7 days. The quest FC only looks at 7 days back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2014, 05:57 PM

I'm confused about the FC thing, too. Yesterday I met the first goal and collected my first FC (YAY!). However, I had planned on continuing to work to see if I could get the second one but even though I finished the 5th quest today (day 5), there's no message telling me how many quests I've completed in the 5 day period, no Farm Cash button - no anything. I can't even look at the screen to see what day I'm on, whereas all of that info was there before I collected that first FC. Was I supposed to just leave the first FC there if I intended to work toward the 2FC goal? I thought I had read somewhere that if we don't claim it, we might lose it so I did claim the 1FC yesterday. Help?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2014, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm confused about the FC thing, too. Yesterday I met the first goal and collected my first FC (YAY!). However, I had planned on continuing to work to see if I could get the second one but even though I finished the 5th quest today (day 5), there's no message telling me how many quests I've completed in the 5 day period, no Farm Cash button - no anything. I can't even look at the screen to see what day I'm on, whereas all of that info was there before I collected that first FC. Was I supposed to just leave the first FC there if I intended to work toward the 2FC goal? I thought I had read somewhere that if we don't claim it, we might lose it so I did claim the 1FC yesterday. Help?
If you collected your FC yesterday then you will not collect again for 7 days. The quests you completed before collecting that FC yesterday are no longer counted. Once you get past the 7th day, the message will show how many you have done in the past 7 days. That message will only look at the past 7 days, so if you wait until the 8th day it will only count days 2 through 8 and whatever you did on the 1st day will no longer count.
If you collected yesterday (Wednesday), then the next time the message will show will be next week (Wednesday).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
If you collected your FC yesterday then you will not collect again for 7 days. The quests you completed before collecting that FC yesterday are no longer counted. Once you get past the 7th day, the message will show how many you have done in the past 7 days. That message will only look at the past 7 days, so if you wait until the 8th day it will only count days 2 through 8 and whatever you did on the 1st day will no longer count.
If you collected yesterday (Wednesday), then the next time the message will show will be next week (Wednesday).
Oh golly, not fair! LOL So we're not supposed to collect the first FC if we're planning on working toward the second? We need some kind of warning about that so we're making an educated choice.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2014, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Oh golly, not fair! LOL So we're not supposed to collect the first FC if we're planning on working toward the second? We need some kind of warning about that so we're making an educated choice.
No, that is not what I am saying. The only way you can get 2 FC will be to complete 8 quests in 7 days. It is not that you will collect 2 FC when you have 8 completed regardless of how long it takes you.
It is a moving 7 days, so if you wait until day 8 and you had complete 1 quest on day 1, then on day 8 you will lose that quest. If you wait until day 9 then you will have lost whatever you did on days 1 & 2. So waiting is not a good idea unless you have one or more that will be done witin a few hours.
Old Apr 03 2014, 07:07 PM

ok i am so confuesed about the quest for fc i now about the 7 days. i had 2 finished and i just finished 3 more and i not getting a button. so is realy you can collect twice a mounth.. they realy need to explain where everyone understand and that you do not need a deacre in farmtown haha
Old Apr 03 2014, 07:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ok i am so confuesed about the quest for fc i now about the 7 days. i had 2 finished and i just finished 3 more and i not getting a button. so is realy you can collect twice a mounth.. they realy need to explain where everyone understand and that you do not need a deacre in farmtown haha
No, you can collect every week. The message will not show up until it has been exactly 7 days. If you collected last week on this day at 4:00 PM then it will not show up until after 4:00 PM today.
Old Apr 03 2014, 07:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Here is an example: You collect FC on April 1 at noon and the next 7 days starts at April 1 at noon. You would then qualify for your next FC on April 8 at noon.

April 1 at noon to April 2 at noon is Day 1
April 2 at noon to April 3 at noon is Day 2
April 3 at noon to April 4 at noon is Day 3
April 4 at noon to April 5 at noon is Day 4
April 5 at noon to April 6 at noon is Day 5
April 6 at noon to April 7 at noon is Day 6
April 7 at noon to April 8 at noon is Day 7 The collect button and text would show up.

Each day that passes the quests in the last 7 days will change. So the past 7 days would be April 1st to April 8th, April 2nd to April 9th, April 3rd to April 10th, etc.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 03 2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
No, that is not what I am saying. The only way you can get 2 FC will be to complete 8 quests in 7 days. It is not that you will collect 2 FC when you have 8 completed regardless of how long it takes you.
It is a moving 7 days, so if you wait until day 8 and you had complete 1 quest on day 1, then on day 8 you will lose that quest. If you wait until day 9 then you will have lost whatever you did on days 1 & 2. So waiting is not a good idea unless you have one or more that will be done witin a few hours.
I still don't get it. Say I started on Monday at 7am and by Thursday, I had completed 4 quests and got my 1 FC. Then on day 7 (I guess sometime before the following Monday at 6:59am?), I've managed to finish 4 additional quests. Do I get my second FC then?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread